PDA

View Full Version : any one else get this feeling

craigiec
19-11-11, 10:30
Hi all the minute i opened my eyes this morning .i felt like i was gonna pass out my stomach felt very weird i was all nauseous and that subsided now i feel like i cant breathe properly .instead of phoning 999 i tried to calm myself down as usually i would get in such a state that i was croaking it i wouldve phoned just wondering does any body else have high anxiety levels like this .as soon as there awake as basically are we telling ourselfs the minute our eyes are open we are not going to feel well any response would be appreciated thanks .

Carys
19-11-11, 11:38
Oh yes, that dreaded morning surge of fear at the point of waking up ! Not had it for years (I do consider myself recovered for the last 12 years, apart from occasional blips) but recall it well and it is well documented in some books. Panic can hit suddenly and intensely, adrenaline rising hugely very quickly as soon as your mind realises you are awake. I can recall waking up feeling sick, shaking, dizzy, that seemed to come on in and instant, a second almost. Well done for managing to reassure yourself this morning !

Mirabelle
19-11-11, 16:02
Yep, the morning dread fest. Hellish. Even when it passes I feel weak and shaky. Great way to start the day. Usually dash to the loo too. No wonder we are exhausted!xx