PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined and so Far from Home

Emmywed
20-11-11, 05:39
Hey I'm Emily,
I heard of No more Panic Through my sister who has been using it for years... I'm not really sure what to expect all I know is I can't cope with feeling the way I do any more... I am currently doing a Gap Year In Sri Lanka and feel so far from home... I am here for another 9 months... Recently I started suffering with chest pains and stumach problems and also a tingling burning stabbing sensation in my head... all I am putting down to somthing serious like heart problems or some kind of cancer or even a brain hemerage... Doctors back In England and also here In sri Lanka have put it down to Anxiety and Stress... I'm really worried about it and just need somone to talk to maybe somone who can help.,,, I wasn't sure where els to go or who to talk to... I am only 23 I feel to young... but I was only young the first time I suffered with a panic attack I was 7 and to be honest it never really left I get them some times more than others hope to get to know people and be able to decuss how I am feeling :) x

diane07
20-11-11, 05:45
Hi Emmywed

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
20-11-11, 11:40
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x

Emmywed
20-11-11, 12:21
I have had a really bad day and still suffering from this head ache... It feels as if my head is burning and tingling..