PDA

View Full Version : Not Feeling Well Today....

cherrysoda
21-11-11, 22:51
I am really feeling under the weather today and I feel as though I am trying to come down with a cold. To make matters worse I have been feeling anxious all day. Chest pains, shortness of breath, aches and pains in my arms and back. I took my meds (Citalopram) this morn but still feel sick. I had to take a walk at lunch about 2 1/2 blocks one way and I felt worse like I was goiing to pass out. I am fighting the urge to go to the emergency room. Am I over re-acting? Is this normal? Any suggestions?

Chem
22-11-11, 00:07
Anxiety always seems to appear when we feel ill physically. Try to ride it through and get as much rest as you can :hugs:

pinkdove
22-11-11, 10:27
sorry you are feeling so bad just now, it seem to me that hopefully you are just having an off day, as chem say's go with it and try not to fight it, hopefully things are better today, how long have you been on your meds ? however if you still feel bad over the next few days, then an appointment with your dr would be advisable, as you may need your dose adjusted. hope you are better today. take care x

Mirabelle
22-11-11, 10:37
Cherry
Anxiety can give you the physical symptoms. Well done for having a walk..
xx