PDA

View Full Version : Gym workouts

Wenjoy
30-05-06, 16:49
Well - had my first sesssion in the gym today (did you feel the earth wobble as l4 stone woman used the equipment???) well it didnt help that there were 6 fit guys using the gym whilst I went red faced and asthmatically wheezed my way round the various weights machines and treadmills. I hate being overweight, 46 and menopausal - not to mention feeling dizzy and breathless and faint with a PA before I even used any machines!!!! I hope to go once or twice a week if I can push myself!! Its really embarrassing when you keep sighing and catching your breath in front of other people and they always ask "are you ok = are you alright! " which makes me feel more anxious. Still - as they say - face, accept and float. and Feel the fear but do it anyway!1 Here goes......
Love wenjoy x

marie ross
30-05-06, 17:06
Hi Wenjoy,

You'll be wearing lycra shorts before you know it!!!! Well done for even getting into the gym, never mind using all them weights. You will soon notice the difference and you'll start feeling brilliant, it takes a while to get into exercising but when you get there the results are fantastic. Keep it up.

Take care.

Marie XXX

giddy
30-05-06, 17:42
Well done Wenjoy - next time will be easier. Keep this up and you'll soon be catching the eye of those fit men:D
Love Helen