PDA

View Full Version : Feeling weird for a few days (sore skin, aches and pains, nausea, lethargy)

Sarahjosephine
22-11-11, 22:13
Hey every-one,
I am so sick of getting over one thing and then something else happening to me...the last few days I have been feeling so sick, it started with a really sore ulcer on my gums and then I had a sore tummy and had diarrhea and constipation then the next day I got slight aches in my legs and body and then I went out drinking with my boyfriend and the next day I felt like I'd been hit by a bus, could barely move...aching all over and really weird, sore, sensitive skin on my back mostly...feeling so lethargic and nauseas...I was so scared and couldn't stop crying, my bf didn't know what to do. I took 2 acetaminophen which I later read you shouldn't have if you had 3 or more drinks of alcohol which I did the night before or it can cause stomach bleeding/liver failure which just made my anxiety worse, I finally had some theraflu as my bfs dad thought it could be the flu and then some stuff for my upset tummy and some fruit. I am going home to Australia after being in the US for 3 months and I dont know if it was anxiety related or what but it was the worst timing because we had so much packing to do and I couldn't get out of bed....I always think cancer or AIDS or something horrible. I also still have the ulcer and its been 4 days and I also still have sensitive skin, almost too sore to touch and feeling really tired, I'm at the airport atm and feeling so out of it...I just want to be home in bed. This ulcer has been the worse one I've ever had and I have been gargling salt water/baking soda and putting pain reliever pastes and gels on it but it still hurts. I just want to know if anyone else suffers from similar things and what they do to ease their pain? I don't want to feel like this anymore, I wanted to be all lively and happy for my mum but I just feel the worst. I want a big hug and some reassurance...anxiety sucks.

Sarahjosephine
26-11-11, 07:10
No replies? :-(

katielou80
26-11-11, 08:13
omg! i could have written that!....ive been suffering with constant skipped heart beats for a year. for the last 3 days ive been feeling sick, dizzy tired, had diahorrea etc and im convinced im dying ive googles heart faliure, gallbladder cancer etc!!!!!! i feel sick and have had no appetite for 3 days and its horrible! im only 31 and have a lovely family. this health anxiety is gobbling up my life! we should just accept we have a bit of a virus! ha

Sarahjosephine
04-12-11, 10:25
Katie, thank-you for the reply :) You don't know how much that means to me, I think I had a virus coz I got over the aches and nausea but it's always something with me, now I've been feeling disorientated and still my skin is slightly sore on my head...I hate these feelings and I wish I could move on and be carefree...are you on any medication? Love & Light Sarah xx

PinkRoxy
04-12-11, 21:00
It sounds like you could be feeling down health wise lately.
That happens and it happens to us all where our immune system is feeling down and so tiredness and aches and pains can happen. Ulcers in the mouth is a sure thing that the immune system is down I had one a week or so ago and was worried about it lol but it went away.

What I would do is go to your gp and get some blood tests done they will know what to test you for which is usually iron levels and other stuff that I wouldnt have a clue about just to see what could be causing your unwellness at the moment.

I dont think its anything serious or major its more just that your immune system is down. I ha a fluey feelings for about two weeks or so one time and I didnt have a clue how to get rid of the feeling.

Anyway good luck.

Sarahjosephine
05-12-11, 07:04
Yeah I know all of that Roxy but unfortunately anxiety overtakes that, I've had blood tests before for all of that. Thanks anyway

PinkRoxy
05-12-11, 09:05
Well I was only trying to help

---------- Post added at 22:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

I do understand that you are feeling in a bad place about how you are feeling. But its important to remember to try and be reassured by your gp especially if they dont think there is anything to worry about. I do get a bit of health anxiety too but I always have faith in my gp and I take her word for things and she has never been wrong about my health.

Anyway take care hope you feel better soon.