PDA

View Full Version : Tranxene (clorazepate dipotassium)

kellynwv
30-05-06, 19:27
HI,
Has anyone been on this? My doctor thinks I need to go on it now daily. I start tomorrow.

Thanks.

kellynwv
02-06-06, 13:19
Well if anyone is there.. I took my first one last night. I woke up with my heart racing and I am having trouble breathing. I feel strange also.

whatisitnow
02-06-06, 16:11
I had that a couple of years ago when i was put on something but i think it was cipramil or something similar named. Woke up heart racing, felt sick, red hot heat running down my arms, apparently was a normal side effect that could last 2 weeks! No thanks lol I stopped them that day. [:I]

kellynwv
02-06-06, 16:57
I called my doctor and she said it was not the drug it was me panicing from taking the drug... she probably is right.

She wants me to go on Zoloft also.

whatisitnow
02-06-06, 21:10
I wouldnt have bought into that Kelly because when i started the drug and woke up a couple of days after that with the strange symptoms there was no reason for me to feel like that, i was fast asleep. And when i took the Diazapam yesterday i almost expected to have a bad side effect because the pill was 2 yrs old & i thought it would be bad, but i took it out of desperation, but i felt great! So not too sure about bad side effects from drugs being psychological myself. I think our minds play tricks but drugs are stronger than our minds. Hense some people finding them to be the answer to their prayers.