PDA

View Full Version : stress causing gum pain?

Em.ma
23-11-11, 20:02
Ive got upper gum right mild pain. i have no bleeding gums anymore- they stopped bleeding after stepping up the brushing. ive been having intense moments of pressure in my nose and around it. its really not painful for me but its very intense. also been getting pains in head (electricty like feelings, like painful ithcing) and i pain on one point of head were it hurt on that exact part and to lie on that part on my side (forehead)
this morning i woke up with blood in my fingernails (under this) and i dont know were from :S. i get this on my period dont know HOW but it grosses me out everytime and i run for the sink lol but im not on my period.

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

also one eye keeps going funny. just like twice i couldnt see for a few seconds.

hyg
23-11-11, 21:59
Hi
this sounds like the nerves are sensitizing around mouth and nose-could be remenants of a cold virus or plain old anxiety.Dont worry it will go in time. If your gums are healthy and theres no gum disease then its probably just the above.
Hard brushing may cause some tenderness also. Im a Dental worker but without seeing you its hard to say.
You might have banged your nails ? Hope you feel better soon x

Em.ma
24-11-11, 21:57
Thank you. Ive had this for a while- the nose pain not the gum. used to have very slight bledding gums but started brushing more and properly and that went :D
might have banged them. was bloody under 5 lol x