PDA

View Full Version : leg/hip/thigh??!

Wannabeloved85
30-05-06, 22:39
I dont think its anxiety, but it sure is causing alot of it! ive had two panic attacks over it all already and each time i can literally see the ambulance men coming into my room to assist me.
For about 6 days now ive been experiencing this awful pain/aching leg. its like my upper thigh and its aching and like a crampy feeling. and when i walk it feels like its gonna cramp up any moment. obviously it hasnt but its worrying the hell out of me. could i have pulled a muscle? i dont remember doing so. i have googled [V] i know i shouldnt have, and ill say now, BIG mistake, didnt like the comebacks, always that way [Duh!] Im really not having fun, its been a long time since i asked for help, i thought i was doing really well:( but im not.
Becci x

manmoor
31-05-06, 10:01
Hi becci

I also get bad muscle pains and cramps knees legs butt neck shoulders I think its all part and parcel of anxiety. I find going for a walk takes my mind off itx

Mandyx

Wannabeloved85
31-05-06, 16:41
Im just gonna put it down to late period and tension?! if it carries on ill just have to call the nhs or something. usually my tension area is my neck, my thighs usually get rather painful at times of period, but being late, this might have made it worse? except its not wrose, its not as painful as ive had, its just thought provoking and really achey, like ive ran a cross country, to any other person not suffering anxiety, it wouldnt be a big deal! i just paying too much attention to it.