PDA

View Full Version : how do i cope?

fluff
24-11-11, 16:15
Ok its just all hit me i had a really bad year with illness in pregnancy, now i have been liveing with my anxiety symptoms for 6 months.And im separating from my husband haveing to find somewhere to live am i going to cope? i feel as if anything else goes wrong i am not going to be able to handle it ive never even lived on my own before:weep:

Moggo
24-11-11, 16:32
Hi Fluff,

You have done amazingly well this year even though you have struggled. Try not to be too hard on yourself, to go through a tough pregnancy is a credit to you :) while also suffering anxiety :hugs:

Take care.

mallan82450
24-11-11, 16:36
I am so sorry to hear that you are having a bad time. Ive lived with panic and anxiety for over two years and only recently have things come to a head. I made the leapt and went to the Dr for some medication and therapy. Is there anyone you can confide in?

Living on your own can have it's real positives as well! I loved living on my own after I split from my partner, I got myself a kitten and went out loads with friends etc.

Hope you feel better soon.

fluff
24-11-11, 16:43
Thanks yeah maybe i have fun now just been alot this year roll on 2012! I do have a good family and friends but they dont get the anxiety