PDA

View Full Version : reassurance again.

zippy
24-11-11, 19:43
I am worried about my left sided neck pain when i turn my head and headache/pressure and dizziness. I also have a horrid taste in my mouth all the time,nausea and loose bowels. I have had all my bloods done on monday and all were ok and i have been to the opticians today and my eyes are fine. It just seems one thing after another,i didnt have headaches a few week ago or a sore neck and now i am getting it every day/all day. My partner says i should be massively reassured that my bloods and eye test were ok but i am still worried.

spacebunnyx
24-11-11, 19:47
hi zippy,

I know how you feel.. and am with you on this. I feel sick, dizzy, weak. I've had bloods done as well but feel horrendous... worse than i've ever felt in my life. you are not alone. its horrible, but we will get through this.

Jess xx

nicola1980
24-11-11, 19:49
Is it a metallic taste hun?? ive got that today?? xx

zippy
24-11-11, 19:53
Yea like metal tasting i have had it for weeks.

nicola1980
24-11-11, 19:56
ive got it tonight, its a classic anxiety sympton :mad: xx

zippy
24-11-11, 20:08
What goes on in our bodies to get these weird random symptoms:shrug:

nicola1980
24-11-11, 20:23
don't know hun but to be honest im getting pretty sick of it now..............wish it would just do one!!!! xx

zippy
25-11-11, 08:38
I am getting really worried about this. I didnt sleep all night because i could feel pressure in the side of my head and my neck was sore and then i woke up and my left hand was numb. From the top of the left side of my head right down passed my ear to my neck feels like someone has punched me and i can feel pressure all the way down. I am having to take syndol everyday to get some relief:weep: