PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm new to this!

macman
24-11-11, 23:06
Hi All. This is my first time in any kind of forum, and I can't believe how anxious it makes me feel just typing this.
I am 44 years, and have been off work for about 2 months, I have been gradually withdrawing from social situations for a few years now. Had a breakdown at work and was sent home. Even taking the dog for a walk in the local park seems to be a mountain to climb.
Anyway, have read some very good comments about this site, so here goes posting my first ever thread.

nomorepanic
24-11-11, 23:07
Hi macman

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
25-11-11, 11:37
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x

paula lynne
25-11-11, 11:50
Welcome to the forum Macman, youre not alone x :welcome:
Paula x

I Will Overcome
25-11-11, 12:51
Hello. I am new to this site as well. I understand what you are saying about withdrawing from social situations and fore sure ... taking the dog for a walk. Maybe by connecting here, and sharing our own personal truths about what is happening for each of us, we will feel better, and may even have energy to walk our dogs:)

macman
26-11-11, 01:43
Hi all, and thank you for your welcoming comments. This does seem to be a great place to chat to like minded people, I am now waiting for my first 5 days to be up, so I can visit the chat room.