PDA

View Full Version : Hugs needed- spurious disciplinary and anxiety/stress/depression

DeeDeeBel
24-11-11, 23:10
Hi folks
I am pretty low. Been diagnosed with anxiety and depression caused by stress at work. Am facing a spurious disciplinary next week, have been off for over a week, and today signed off for a further 10 days. So confused, self esteem is destroyed by my manager at work, and just weepy sad and lonely. Any hugs greatly appreciated XX

debs71
24-11-11, 23:54
Sending you big hugs DeeDeeBel.xxx:hugs::bighug1:
I have been in your shoes in terms of work stress and bullying managers destroying your self-esteem, and it is not a pleasant place.

Try to keep your chin up hun. Don't allow the idiots to bring you further down. They are simply not worth it.

Lots of love and thoughts.x:hugs:

haz
24-11-11, 23:59
Oh I'm glad you posted DeeDee. I was going to PM you. I'm sorry things are bad for you at the moment. I think you're doing the right thing by staying off work just now, last thing you need!

I know it's hard financially but your health REALLY is more important than your job.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxxx

Chin Up! (As my psychistrist would say!)

nicola1980
25-11-11, 07:18
huge hugs being sent :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1::bighug1: xx

ElizabethJane
25-11-11, 16:20
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Dee Dee I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. Sending hugs EJ

DeeDeeBel
29-11-11, 02:35
Oh my god, such lovely hugs! Thank you all. Disciplinary is on Wednesday, any virtual hugs for then much appreciated, though I'm already so touched. Thanks you all sweet people. I'm quite low now, dealing with my daughter's issues (yeah, can't just be one crazy in the family!) so trying to be there for her, still dealing with my own sh*t. How much is a person able to take?? XXXX