PDA

View Full Version : hello peps

rackel
22-04-04, 17:35
Hello my name is rachel and im 23. I have suffered from anxiety and panic for 7 years now. I thought it was about time I did something about it. It will go and I will make it go. I can be a positive person but when I get a panic attack it takes me so many steps backwards. But I am determined to beat this. I know it can be done and knowing that im not crazy or going mad helps. I hope I can be helped and I hope I can heplp others.
Rachel .x

sarah
22-04-04, 17:43
Hiya Rachel

Ive welcomed you in another post before I saw this one so welcome again :)

You are right, it can be done..we have sucess stories on here that prove it. Hopefully we can be of help to you so you will be posting there too!
We look foreward to your input into the site..its always great to have someone who can help others too :)

take care

love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

sal
22-04-04, 17:48
Hi Rackel

Good positive attitude. Lost my enthusiasm at beating anxirty, depression and panic attacks because had a really bad week. But your note made smile. If you can i can!!! Keep in touch

Lots of love Sal xxx

kate
22-04-04, 19:00
Hiya Rachel,

Welcome to the site!

Kate x

nomorepanic
22-04-04, 19:36
Hi Rackel

Welcome to the site. We spoke in chat the other day when we thought you were someone else - sorry about that. It obviously hasn't put you off which is great news.

You will get loads of help here so post away!

Nicola

Buby
24-04-04, 01:38
hi rach!

we met in the chatroom ova day, and it was well nice to meet ya. welcome to our family of panic sufferers. ull b so welcomed and it really is a fab site! (I aint suckin up to ya nic honest! hehe!) nah im sure ull get alot out of this site and i hope u feel better soon.

hugs Rachel xxxx

me
25-04-04, 17:59
hello rachel, welcome to this brill site im sure you will find it really helpful x you sound really positive which is really good x take care from mary