PDA

View Full Version : cant cope with feeling this way no more : (

ihaveitall
25-11-11, 22:17
why do we have to go through this im fed up of feeling like everyday is gona be my last fed up of trying to feel normal fed up of trying to convince ppl that theres something wrong with me ppl just think im going mad but im not i know my body and i know it aint right
symptoms
pain in the liver area through to my back
leg twiches in calfs
change in colour of bowels
low ferritin levels

but doc says nothing to worry about its anxiety all my other bloods are fine well i dont feel fine i feel like shit i know some of its due to anxiety but somethigs wrong i know it i cant live like this no more :weep:
im really trying to feel positive sometimes i think ner im only 31 im to young to have liver or bowel cancer but thats what i think is wrong with me
anybody else feel like they cant take anymore or is it just me :weep:

I Will Overcome
25-11-11, 22:43
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I feel like that every morning I wake up. Yet I make it through another day. The past several weeks have been extremely bad. I spoke with my doctor yesterday, who's known me for years. She said I was in the worst shape she'd ever seen me in ... and prescribed Ciprolax for me. So it's been one day, and I do feel a tch calmer ... rather tired but .. you have to take the good and the bad:) I am so sorry to hear that you've been having such troubles yourself. Do you feel that perhaps getting a second opinion would help ease your concerns? Do you have support around you? Family or friends? As my doctor said to me yesterday, when telling me that aside from my back issues and some muscle/soft tissue damage suffered in a fall a few weeks ago .. my general health is good. I do have to work at seeing the positive in each day .. no matter how small ... So it's positive that you have come here ... I am new myself, but as I read of others lives and challenges ... I am feeling just slightly less alone. I hope you do too:) ox