PDA

View Full Version : boiler

Em.ma
26-11-11, 16:09
today the boiler is on n its making a noise today. outside it was silent before but it is windy today... but its making the noise indoors to. scared of carbon m poisoning

---------- Post added at 15:53 ---------- Previous post was at 15:52 ----------

also hit my head twice lighlty by accident today

---------- Post added at 16:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

the rumbling noise scares me it used to make it then was silent after service now this again..... is it cause its windy.

melvin
26-11-11, 16:42
hi my names melvin im a gas eng what kind of noise is it .allso get ur self a co detector they are very good

Em.ma
26-11-11, 18:10
its a rumbling noise were the fumes leave. it is 40mph winds. im buying one 4 xmas lol as parents wont get one.

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:49 ----------

also sounds like its turning on every two secs. dodnt do this b4

melvin
26-11-11, 20:23
well you can ask the service eng to comeback to check if alls ok im sure he wont mind . or you can phone transco they come out free but may turn off the boiler if they suspect fumes

Em.ma
26-11-11, 21:32
hi. im probs over reacting. my
parents r the only ones who can arrane it n they won't lol. x

Em.ma
27-11-11, 21:39
u can also hear the water trickling round through it... it was silent b4. im literally shaking with nerves.

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

and were the fumes go out is making a noise to :( no one else cares no matter how much i tell them.

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 13:17 ----------

i keep telling my self not to google noisy boiler lol but i really want to. i cant live every winter/autumn day like this. it was noisy... serviced then silnet then noisy. its only a little windy today.

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

i try to distract by reading/tidying up/surfing the web etc but i cant get my mind of it for long enough for this to work.

---------- Post added at 14:04 ---------- Previous post was at 13:40 ----------

it will make a clicking noise evert few mins like its refreshing it self then the water triclking noise. i keep going to check. im such a silly girl for worrying about this- i mean if i die i wont even know will i.

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

also my radioror gas switcged it self of but the others are piping hot still.

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

im also so tired- keep yawning now n feel sick. it keeps reigniting it sounds like.

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

i have a major headache to and my parents look funny to. this is driving me nuts. ill have wrinkles at 21 at this rate lol.

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

my dad looks ill aswell n keeps rubbing his head. its happening i can feel it.

---------- Post added at 18:54 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

also there is hair sticking out of my cheek :( why? im female but i have slight body hair everywere i shave my legs. my anxiety needs to stop. can anxiety do this

---------- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

also there is hair sticking out of my cheek :( why? im female but i have slight body hair everywere i shave my legs. my anxiety needs to stop. can anxiety do this

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

i cant go out with it. will more appear?

Em.ma
28-11-11, 11:44
i went out and the smytopms disappeard. i googled boiler making noises and the vent making noises (id had enough) and there was a link and theres also stains on the boiler (rust i think) and that indicated CO aswell. it constaltnly re ignites and you can hear the trickling of water around it.
another thing is my radiotor went cold and the rest were piping hot- another indication.
our hot water is a seprate boiler we dont have to heat our water but the pilot light outside gets blown out by the wind A LOT (another sign)
am i mad?