PDA

View Full Version : So scared

MaryMac
27-11-11, 07:52
Hi everyone, I'm having a bad start to the day. :-( about a month ago I had quite a bad head cold but since then I've developed a sort of tickle cough. It oh happens during the day or if I take a deep breath. It's not a barking cough and it's not producing anything it's just like an odd cough every now and then. I read that this can be a sign of cancer or leukemia which is my big fear just now, my heart is racing. I've also been trying to drink more water lately and I feel myself being more thirsty! I keep getting odd feelings in my legs, sort of itchy, I'm just so scared that this all points to my having leukemia. I'm at work just now and just want to cry right now.

amandaj
27-11-11, 07:58
hi i think half the country atm have the tickly cough thing going on, my little man has and he is only one ,was told by the dr can last for weeks so im sure its nothing bad you have its just annoying having the cough, sometimes just going to the drs for reassurance helps us when we have health anxiety or anxiety hope you feel better soon
amandaxxx

skip
27-11-11, 08:15
it's a winter cold chuck. xx

MaryMac
27-11-11, 08:28
In my heart of hearts I know that I just keep putting together all my symptoms and it all adds up to leukemia! Even though I don't have most of the serious symptoms, bleeding, bruising, tiredness... I just keep imagining going to the doctor and getting the diagnosis and everything that would follow... I genuinely feel like I'm in hell.

amandaj
27-11-11, 09:25
anxiety plays horrible tricks with our heads unfort but im sure you will be ok xx