PDA

View Full Version : New but excited to be here!

Life45
27-11-11, 09:58
Hi y'all,
I found this website and these forums and am excited to have found a place to find support and a camaraderie among other people dealing with the deeply personal and painful aspects of anxiety. I really look forward to posting and joining chat rooms for advice and to support others as we face our personal demons. I believe that my anxiety does not define me and is wholly separate from my awesome and vibrant self and that together we can help each other find techniques and strategies to use these struggles to grow into even stronger individuals.
Sincerely,
A fellow awesome yet anxious person.

nomorepanic
27-11-11, 10:03
Hi Life45

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

pinkdove
27-11-11, 10:26
:welcome: to nmp, you sound as if you don't let anxiety win !! so you will be a good support to othere here, i hope you enjoy your time on nmp, and meet loads of new friends x:)

craigiec
27-11-11, 10:47
:welcome: to NMP yeah you will find lots of support between the forums and once given acess to the chatroom you will find the most teriffic support in there from staff and members as i keep saying the best website i ever found was this one . and as we keep saying cant thank nic and her staff enough for the wonderful way this website is run :yesyes::yesyes::yesyes: .