PDA

View Full Version : Bad Stomach Issues, So Scared

Mandarra
27-11-11, 10:20
I know I haven't been around, I've been feeling much better and I'm sorry I haven't been here, but I need you all and I hope you will forgive me. I am here at five in the morning just terrified, I need to speak to someone. This is embarrasing and I don't know what to do. Six days ago I began to feel nauseous, then came the diarrhea, I mean explosive watery diarrhea, light in color, no blood. I just figured it was a bug in my stomach and that it would pass, but here I am, six days of loud rumbles in my stomach, nausea on and off and the runs. This morning it happened in my sleep, I had to run to the bathroom. :blush: The gas is soooo loud and smells awful. What is this? I've never had this before and I am so scared, should I be rushing to the hospital? Can this be something terrible? I have had periods of feeling quite normal and even had an appetite, but the diarrhea and nausea always come back. If it is a bug, how long would it take to pass? Please anyone, I will be very grateful for some advice.
Again, I'm sorry for not being here more often.
Mary

miggymoggy
27-11-11, 11:37
Hey, there is an awful stomach bug going around at the moment. I was being sick and didn't eat for 4 days and still feel sick and nauseous here on day 6. I didn't have the diarrhoea but I know people who have (including my husband). I have been to the doctors and he said there's a bad stomach bug which can last up to 2 weeks!
Sounds just like a bug. xx

Mandarra
27-11-11, 14:50
Thank you for your response. Do you think it can be just a bug? I have never had something like this last so long. I hope that's all it is and it goes away soon, I'm feeling so awful.