PDA

View Full Version : Need reassurance asap!

nikita
27-11-11, 11:02
I am feeling pretty bad right now. I have had a toothache and took solpadeine with my b/p tablet this morning on empty stomach. Since then I have felt really dizzy and drowsy and wierd. I ate some toast and had camomile tea but felt worse afterwards. I then had a major panic attack while washing my hair. Went all shaky, dead dead scared. Feel tingly all over, like I'm about to die or faint. I have to go into work in less than an hour. I will be working alone all day, and it will be very busy. I run a place where kids have birthday parties etc. I want to take a gerax as that always calms me down in the past but worried that it will be dangerous after taking sopladeine. I took them at 9am. I am scared of just dropping dead :-(

JOHN55
27-11-11, 11:50
Sometimes we can talk ourselves into frightening situations - you may have thought I have just taken that tablet without eating its bound to make me ill then your mind has got you !! your tea and toast was you trying to reverse the process as in ive eaten now so it should be ok but your mind is still winning go to work and it may be a bonus you are alone as you can wear the panic out and it will go x