PDA

View Full Version : Fast heartbeat

michelleon21
27-11-11, 11:04
Does anyone ever get a fast heartbeat the day after going out for a drink? I always get it and worry myself crazy that I'm having a heart attack xx

Mandarra
27-11-11, 11:13
Alcohol makes my heart rate go up. If I have any alchohol before bed, I'm up all night with a racing heart.

michelleon21
27-11-11, 11:15
Thankyou, I know it always happens to me if I go out but I still just can't convince myself when it happens lol x

amandaj
27-11-11, 11:43
used to happen to me everytime i had a drink, i dont drink much now couldnt stand the after effects it wont hurt you though x

Carys
27-11-11, 11:50
Do you drink lots of coffee and tea the day after to get you through ? Could just be the caffeine ?

Helen1985
27-11-11, 12:18
Yes i get this hun, well used to! i used to wake in the night and have a fast hb and think oh god im gonna die this time! but now ive stopped worrying about it i havnt had it for a while lol. Last night i drank loads and have been fine, feel bit tense but nothing major! I aways make a rule 2 pints of water b4 bed and in morning :) xxx

michelleon21
28-11-11, 01:37
Thankyou for he replies :) it makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only One. I think a problem of mine is I go out and I know what the next day is going to be like so I'm already worrying as soon as I wake up! I dont tend to drink much tea or coffee the next day, maybe one or two but that's all. Anyway as ou can Probably all tell, I did intact manage to survive the day as usual x