PDA

View Full Version : New here but long time anxiety

Littlebit
27-11-11, 16:20
Hi my name is Leah. I have have anxiety with major panic attacks for almost 3 years now. I can't stand it. I hate the way I feel and most of all I throw up with my panic attacks, which makes the anxiety worse. Right now I am on 3 types of drugs, Xanax, Ativan and Vistril. I hate the way they make me feel so I hope this is a new chapter in my life of getting over this. :D

pinkdove
27-11-11, 16:25
:welcome: to nmp leah, i.m sure this will be a new chapter for you, as you will get loads of support here, i wish you well x

diane07
27-11-11, 16:26
Hi Littlebit

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

I Will Overcome
27-11-11, 16:29
Hi Leah:) I am new here too. I am so glad to have found this site ... relieved to know I am not alone .. that there are so many wonderful loving good people who are suffering and coping and recovering ... teaching and sharing and lots of love. Hang in there, keep talking and sharing ... it helps! oxoxo