PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember granny primark?

Granny Primark
27-11-11, 18:18
I need a bit of understanding cus im at breaking point now.
Bereavements and silly family probs have beat me now to the point that I cant sleep and eat.
Guilt is also getting to me.
I know im a good parent.
Its too late when a persons died to feel grief.
I shouldnt have to justify myself that im a decent person.
Im far from being perfect.
Once again that son of mine and me hubbys has caused us probs.
Him and his partner are breaking us.
Sorry but ive had enuf now. Im so hurt.

pinkdove
27-11-11, 19:28
sorry you are having a rough time, but you have got through it before, and you will again, my parents are having trouble with my brother and his wife just now, and it is affecting us all, i know how hard family problems can be, how is your wee granddaughter ? not heard from you in a while lynn, keep your chin up, you have been a great help to members in the past, so take it easy, things will get better. thinking of you x

yvonne_uk_98
27-11-11, 20:06
So sorry to hear your going through rough time Lynn, you will get through it. sending you lots of hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thinking of you.

Magic
29-11-11, 15:40
Granny,
I have PNMP you.
Take care of yourselves you and you hubby .
Put yourselves first for a change . I know it is hard but try please:yesyes:

JT69
29-11-11, 17:21
Hi Lynne,

Sorry you are going through such a bad time...families eh??

Sending you big hugs and I know you will come through this!!

:hugs:

Take care of you and hubby.

Jo.x

gypsywomen
29-11-11, 17:45
i remember you ,, you will be able to come throu this bad time and move on ,your strong as you know being in situation before ..familys eh what do we do ,, best wishes xxxxxxxx

Carly Lou
29-11-11, 20:36
I remember you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lots of love xxx

t0rt01se36
29-11-11, 22:27
Who can't remember Granny Primark?

You are a brilliant person and thank you for being there for me. :hugs:

PanchoGoz
29-11-11, 22:41
I wish I knew the right things to say to you, but I have no idea how you feel. All I can say is that please don't feel guilty. 1507 posts prove you are a good person. You are in a dark place but you will come out of this. It will pass.
If you can't eat, have a nutrient milkshake from the pharmacy. It will do you the world of good to put some healthy stuff in you.
You will get through this :hugs:
Take care.

macc noodle
29-11-11, 23:26
Hey Granny P :bighug1:

You have been thru bad times before and come out the other side smiling..............

It may seem hard now but in time it will get better (as it has before). Don't be so hard on yourself and take small pleasures where you can to make each day a bit easier.

Chin up Granny P - we all remember you in here and the craic with you in chat.

Macc Noodle

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yorkylover
29-11-11, 23:43
Thinking of you hun.I have a brother who causes nothing but problems for us,has been going on for over 20 years now!!!!!!!! major problems.:hugs: