PDA

View Full Version : Heart/Breathing

H2theHOzee
27-11-11, 19:42
Hello everyone,

My name is Ross.

I have joined the site to talk about my problems, I am worried that I am putting too much pressure on my partner nd I love her to bits, I want to find others I can unload on and that will undertsand my plight. I don't truely feel that my friends will understand my problems and my family although lovely would probably end up making things worse for me through being "too loving" if that makes sense?

Some background to my problems. About 3 years ago I was eating badly, smoking and drinking alot and had a bad breakup. All of that cullminated in me having a large heart palpatation at work and being submtted to A & E. I had 4 months of work and tried absolutely everything to get back to normal. In the end I think a combination of CBT and citalopram gave me the strength to understand myself a bit better and tackle normal life again. I then met my lovely girlfriend and we have bought a house together. Everything in my life is perfect, which makes my plight even worse because people tend to disregard things.

Recently I have been obsessing about heart attacks, especially when I am hungover which is leading me to think I need to give u drinking all together, which I am not too worried about but it does make me worry that my friends (whom most of my experiences revolve around drinking) will not understand and will either laugh (which is unlikely) or worse disown me....

I want to try hypnothreatpy again and was wondering if anyone has any experiences, therapists they could recomend (in the south).