PDA

View Full Version : nausea/loose bowels

zippy
27-11-11, 22:36
Can you have constant nausea 24/7 and diarrhea every time you go to the toilet with anxiety?This has gone on for about 3-4 weeks already. My stomach feels tender too when i press on it around my belly button area and underneath.I don't want to have to go the docs again has i have just had my bloods done and they were ok but i just feel so ill.

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

Nobody?

kah
28-11-11, 08:14
Hi there,

I have had loose bowels since my anxiety really kicked in 18mths ago!! I've mentioned it to my GP loads of times and he's never been concerned. I also feel nauseous pretty much all the time too :weep:. Think it's all part & parcel of anxiety but also it's a common ME symptom and your heightened anxiety levels are bound to increase your ME symptoms - I know my mental state plays a bigger part in my ME than anything else!

K xxx

chappers1980
28-11-11, 08:38
Thats how I know I'm getting really bad with anxiety, I get all those symptoms and then I can't eat and sleep so get myself in a vicious cycle. x

zippy
28-11-11, 09:31
Thanks for replies. I don't even feel that anxious anymore so i cant understand why i constsantly feel sick. I have lost 6lbs in 3 weeks. I was awake from 4 this morning feeling sick. I keep getting pains down by my ovaries and in my back and hip and also have a constant horrid taste in my mouth.:weep:

kah
28-11-11, 11:55
You might not think you are anxious but your body is probably still in anxiety mode and from your posts it sounds like you are still worried about your symptoms so your body is just reacting to that.
I was supposed to have my abdo ultrasound today but my daughter is home with a tummy bug so had to cancel it, have you had the date for yours yet??

zippy
28-11-11, 12:55
Yes the 8th of december. I don't know if its a abdo one or a pelvic one.Doc only did my bloods and this scan to reassure me. I thought when i got my bloods back and they were ok i would have been and felt better but i am not.

donaldpeter58
29-11-11, 03:07
You might not think you are anxious but your body is probably still in anxiety mode and from your posts it sounds like you are still worried about your symptoms so your body is just reacting to that.