PDA

View Full Version : cant handle the symptoms.

f0rest
28-11-11, 05:14
hey guys, im kevin and im 17 from the uk.Ive been suffering from alot of symptoms past few months (mostly dizziness) but im grudually getting worse with more and more symptoms and i cant sleep at all now, i keep getting really bad muscle spasms all over my body and i keep waking up just fter i fall asleep really breathless whichh causes me to stay up maybe 2 night in a row,i also get really bad feelings in my head like theres nothing in there and i feel like im about to have a seizure at any moment.Everyone is saying to me this is anxiety but to me the feelings are too real and it feels like i have a neurological disorder or something wrong up there its like a living hell :(.Im not really depressed in any way thats really bad i just have a little social anxiety because of my health worries and cant do daily things that i used to do and ive been getting gradually worse over a 4-6 month period.I really want to see a neurologist and get this loooked into but i dont think any of my doctors take me seriously anymore after my mri scan came back all clear 3 months back.Im in a bad place at the moment hopefully this is temporary:weep:, thanks for reading x

-kevin.:shrug:

Em84
28-11-11, 06:12
Hi Kevin....

I know your pain...I'm having the same problem at the moment. I could be exhausted and as soon as I go to bed and lay down I get breathless, dizzy weak and feel like I'm on a roller coaster with the butterflies.

It took me two hours or so to sleep last night, to the toilet and back, and have been up since 4:50, not so good when I have two kids to look after.

I'm always thinking that i have something worse and the doctor always says anxiety, I've spoken to him 3 times In two weeks (I'm sure he thinks I'm going crazy).

Are you on medication?
:hugs:

f0rest
28-11-11, 06:56
i only have diazepam, i dont believe the docs either but we have no option they know more about medical stuff than google and we do :(