PDA

View Full Version : yep.

evil monkey
29-11-11, 00:21
various...

macc noodle
29-11-11, 07:03
We all like to be in control, some more than others. But sometimes, no matter how hard we try, it just doesn't seem to be possible. :hugs:And, hey it may be over-rated anyway!!

There ain't no other choice Monkeyy, other than to try and keep going and then, one day, it might just happen.

And, keep the eye contact going - avoidance is never going to be the solution :hugs:

Noodle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Magic
29-11-11, 15:22
Evil,
I try to give people eye contact, they look away-- and i ignore them, then I curse them under my breath:mad:.I will not be beaten though.xx

evil monkey
30-11-11, 00:47
Macc xxx Magic.

Eye contact --> the other person turns away as they don't want to have any kind of contact. best solution. ignore them until they approach x. puts them in control.

nothing outside has actually changed in 20 years, it's just my realisation of what's been happening has changed x. so when you realise whats happening, it changes the way you act. so i've probably improved the way I act. I think.

Magic
30-11-11, 19:16
I was on the bus today and a person i knew got on . I did not want to be seen cos I knew it would be twenty questions i did not want to answer.
So I ignored her and she must have got the message (I think).
so it was the other way around for me today