PDA

View Full Version : IBS symptom - At my wits end

PinkRoxy
29-11-11, 04:08
I have been diagnosed with IBS five years ago.
One of the symptoms I have everyday and it is ongoing no matter what I do is bloatedness, my tummy seems to accumulate so much wind and it balloons out everyday.

I have tried all sorts of IBS treatment medication from the pharmacy including probiotics and NOTHING works. It is really getting to me and I end u crying because I just hate my stomach I feel so ugly and unattractive and when I go to the beach or swimming with other people I always feel so self concious of my stomach.

I am a slim girl who has a nice body but my stomach ruins it, It has come to a point where I want to try not eating at all to see if that will get rid of it.

If I wear pants i end up not being able to fit them comfortably by the afternoon or usually when I eat.

I am not anxious about but I'm furious and upset about it and am so over it I have tried everything and nothing works and I am going to end up trying something unhealthy that I will regret all to get rid of this awful symptom.

Has anyone got any tips that has worked for you?

Any help will be much appreciated thanks.

vicky23
29-11-11, 18:23
The only thing I can think of for you to try is drinking fennel tea or ginger tea. Both are antibloating. They might help the bloating and certainly wont do you any harm

PinkRoxy
30-11-11, 04:34
Ok thanks for that I havent heard of fennel tea but have heard of ginger tea.

I am now on some type of digestive enzymes to try so fingers crossed they work but I will def give ginger tea a go.