PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

ZeroCool
29-11-11, 11:02
Hi,

I am a guy from Kosovo living in Italy. I am anxiety sufferer and I am here to feel as in my home with people like me:)

In 2009 I diagnosed with anxiety disorder and used to take citalopram. I really was too bad and not ready to do nothing, being scared also to go at university. But finally I got off of anxiety and doing a normal life as the majority of the people. To be honest I forgot what was anxiety after 1 year. But I moved in italy here and I had my anxiety back. Now I have been taking Paraxotine and doing well. I think to be able to move to another country and going out without been scared is a success. I also last year went to Germany and I think I am doing well. I am only 22 years old and I am hoping to get off of anxiety forever.

Imagine my life, I have passed the war in Kosovo, I lost my sister (serbs killed her on the eyes of my family), economical problems but I am still alive and being ready to do a normal life. Everything in this life is possible, as is possible recovering of anxiety disorder or other disordesr.
Work hard! Believe and you will get better.

Love you all.

ZC

nomorepanic
29-11-11, 11:04
Hi ZeroCool

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
29-11-11, 12:41
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x

kittikat
29-11-11, 12:42
Hi and welcome :)
You should be so proud of yourself you have done really well to conquor your fears even after all you have been through. Your post is an inspiration to all anxiety sufferers and I wish you continued success in your life.

ZeroCool
29-11-11, 16:24
Thank you Paige!
Kittikat:
Thanks a lot. I am doing fine althought I dont feel 100% as before but I can controll it, I go out alone as all the people, I play football with friends and a lot of other things I used to do before my first anxiety period.
I am sure if I was home id never have such bad moments sometimes, but I have my gf here in Italy and we are living together. Before to move here 3 months ago I was just good, without any problems but here I felt my anxiety a bit and I really was angry and wanted to go back home but that was not a solution. Now I am happy because I am fine and also for the reason I didnt give up.

Ciao

Veronica H
30-11-11, 14:09
:welcome:ZC. You have been through so much. Glad that you have found happiness. This is a friendly place with great information and support.

Vx

ZeroCool
30-11-11, 17:01
Veronica, thank you so much.

You are right, I feel good here and there are a lot of informations.