PDA

View Full Version : freaking out atm please reply

charmcc123
29-11-11, 18:41
well as you all aware that i have these shooting pains on the right side of head since taken mirtzapine and after 7month took myself off it well 6 weeks of being off it i felt great apart from shooting pains but for a whole week i had eye spasms on the same side and now week after them i have this sensation if you touch ur eye lid slightly few sec that what it feels like now i did go to the doctors and explained to them they giving me this relief tablet to start taking as they belive nerve damage from side effects from miritzapine as i had bad ones since on them which is like an anti deppresant but such a small dose they use for migraines and if not work botox for eye, im so scrared, do i belive in what shes telling me im so worried brain tumor she didnt check my eyes for pressure she asked me why am i panicing i said when u have health aniexty u can only imagine the worst and she smiled and looked away now do i go on what she says or freak out!!! please reply thing is with the headaces ive seen loads of quacks about headpain and all say tyhe same simular and checked my eyes but she never aahahhhh this sucks booo hhoooo