PDA

View Full Version : Weakness

heths
01-06-06, 13:09
Ever since my anxiety came back I've had times where i've felt weak.

I know that I have trouble eating at times and am underweight so that could contribute to it. But I also wondered if it could be the anxiety.

Yesterday I did quite alot and didn't get weak. But this morning i've had a bit of a lie in and i've had breakfast, then all i've done is have a shower, get dressed, do a bit of vaccuming and a couple of other little jobs and it's really weakened me, i've had to sit down and rest.

I don't understand how one day i've more energy and the next I am weak after doing only a few things. Does anyone else get this with anxiety?

Heather

Daisybun
01-06-06, 16:41
Yes I have good and bad parts of the day. Doing some jobs will keep me going and I can't stop, then wham I have to sleep and feel exhausted. Picks up again i the evening.

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

**whenwillthisend**
01-06-06, 19:11
yep i feel like that my tiredness is overwhelming and i find myself drinking lucozade(something i never used to do) and having a lie down..i always think im gonna collapse when i feel like this..i definately think anxiety makes you weak...too much mental and negative thinking as a terrible effect on your body..i wish i could be more positive
take care

heths
01-06-06, 19:20
Thank you for your replies.

I was thinking it also could be because I seem to feel tense in my upper body, shoulders, chest quite alot.

I had a rest earlier and I don't feel weak now, I have felt a bit tired still though.

Heather