PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day again....fed up now

Em84
30-11-11, 15:14
Hi

I'm yet again having another bad day....with a brand new symptom I've not had before great....just when I feel I'm getting better it hits me again for no reason.....

Had panic again last night before bed....couldn't sleep for ages. Woke up fine, went to the hairdressers and while sitting there the dreaded dizziness hit me again, breathless...then out of nowhere my jaw went all weird like numb or something. It's hard to explain but I've got this weird head pressure at the front which is not a headache (like my brain has expanded) my jaw feels weak or numb...my eyes look pretty tired and watery....

I'm so fed up...I just wish this crappy thing go away...I'm going to a gig on Friday in London which I'm really looking forward to but I'm worried these stupid symptoms are going to ruin my night out and im gonna end up in a corner somewhere spinning out.....

Been on Sertraline for 5 weeks now and it's not done anything for me...to be honest its been worse since i started taking them,,,,I constantly think each day is my last and I'm dying...its affecting my work and everything as I just cannot concentrate anymore.....

I just dont know what to do
Has anyone here had this jaw thing?
:weep:

zippy
30-11-11, 15:19
I got up this morning and my jaw/side of face feels sort of numb and i also have pressure at the side of my head and it also feels odd when i open my jaw. I also didn't sleep all night because of palpatations etc and feel crap today. Just to let you know your not alone :hugs:

**Amy**
30-11-11, 15:33
I didn't want to read and run - although I haven't experienced the jaw thing.

My doctor has suggested starting me off on Sertraline because I'm constantly convinced that I've got something seriously wrong with me, my constant concern is my heart, I'm so frightened.

I hope the Sertraline starts to do its job for you soon and you start to feel "better" xxx