PDA

View Full Version : New member

radoel
30-11-11, 15:38
NOT SURE IF I AM DOING THIS RIGHT.
AM 35 YEAR OLD SINGLE MUM OF A 6YEAR OLD GIRL AND 8 YEAR OLD BOY.
I HAVE A PARTNER BUT WE LIVE SEPERATELY
I HAVE SUFFERED WITH PANIC ATTACKS SINCE HAVING VERTIGO 3 YEARS AGO. i DIP IN AND OUT OF THEM AND HAVE BEEN USING CITALOPRAM ON AND OFF THROUGHOUT THIS TIME.
I CURRENTLY ONLY TAKE 10MG EVERY OTHER DAY AND WAS ABOUT TO STOP COMPLETELY WHEN I HAD A MILD ATTACK YESTERDAY.
I CARRIED ON AS NORMAL BUT TODAY I TOOK MY SON TO THE CINEMA AND HAD A MAJOR ONE THAT FORCED ME TO COME HOME - I HAVE BEEN HUGGING THE SETTEE SINCE (WHICH I KNOW DOESN'T HELP)
THOUGHT I WOULD TRY THE FORUM TO STOP ME FROM SINKING BACK INTO THE MISERY

nomorepanic
30-11-11, 15:39
Hi radoel

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

pinkdove
30-11-11, 16:23
:welcome: radoel to nmp, sorry you feel you are slipping back, i know how that feel's but you will get a lot of support here, try reading through the forums, it might help, you are not alone, i hope you feel better soon x

paula lynne
30-11-11, 16:26
Welcome x Take your time to look around the forums. Use the "search" facililty by typing in key words. You can use chat in 5 days. A lot of people make a full recovery from anxiety, youre not on your own. x:welcome:Paula x