PDA

View Full Version : 5 weeks in

emh
30-11-11, 16:48
Hi guys, I've not posted for a while as i've been mega busy. I've been taking 20mgs for the last 5 weeks. The first 3 weeks were the worst weeks of my life, but things did start getting a lot better going into my forth week and I felt really good. But after my forth week I do feel like I've had a bit of a relapse. I keep getting these really dizzy spells, and a bit panicky. Most of the time I feel ok, but I'm just wondering if it's normal after all this time to still be experiencing side effects, particularly as it was the dizziness that made me seek help from the dr in the first place and the reason i got put on these tablets?!!
Don't get me wrong, life really isn't awful or anything at the moment, it's just those odd times each day that gets to me a bit.
Thanks x x x

pinkdove
30-11-11, 16:51
it is still early days for you, and the fact that you have been feeling better on citalopram would suggest they are working for you, they say it can take a good 6 to 8 weeks to feel the full benefit. so hang on in there, you are doing well x