PDA

View Full Version : left sided pain.

zippy
01-12-11, 12:08
My left sided pain down by my ovary is getting worse, it hurts when i cough, sit down or walk. My left hip/groin pain is there every day and still got very loose bowels. The pain is also radiating up under my left ribs under my boob.When i sit down it feels uncomfortable down on my left as if its pushing on something. I have a pelvic scan tomorrow morning and i am scared they find something serious. I think its a pelvic one i have to drink 1.5 pints of water an hour and a half before i go.

lelespears
01-12-11, 12:16
Are you ovulating or on your period? I had a pelvic scan a couple of months ago. I had to go with a full bladder.

Lele x

kirstynic
01-12-11, 13:27
I think you will be fine, we spoke a few weeks ago when I was going through similar tho I convinced myself I had cc, the ache was on my left side constantly even when I woke in the night, I had a scan back in April for similar and it was clear but never had a smear so convinced my self it was cc. My smear results were normal. The ache still stayed but was not as bad. Now most days I don't have it but the minute I think about I not being there I feel it. I didn't have it before I read your message then as I began replying I felt it. I think the mind is do very powerful I hope after tomorrow you can relax

nomorepanic
01-12-11, 13:53
The bowel ends on the left side as well so could be the IBS causing the pain

zippy
01-12-11, 13:58
Hi nicola thanks for reply, i bet your sick of answering my posts ha. It feels like something is inflammed or something but it says ibs isn't caused by inflammation. Its just all doing my head in and i know if my scan is ok tomorrow i will be thinking it must be something serious in my stomach. Its never ending i just wish it would go away and i can get on with my life and look forward to xmas.

nomorepanic
01-12-11, 14:19
I am not sick of answering your posts - please don't worry about that lol