PDA

View Full Version : this is getting too much for me :(

PinkRoxy
02-12-11, 00:31
I hate to admit this but I have feelings of not wanting to live anymore because my bloatedness is really getting to me.

I have tried everything from aloe vera juice, IBS support tablets, probiotics and now I am trying these peppermint IBS support tablets and still no success.

I pretty much feel at rock bottom on a real low at the moment and I hate my stomach so much that I even tried not eating for a few days and I'm still bloated.

I know its bloatedness because at times my stomach is nice and flat, also I have major discomfort with stomch aches everyday and irritation and heart burn.

I hate it so much to the point where i just want to die now because I have done everything and NOTHING works.

If Ive been diagnosed with IBS then why isnt any IBS treatments working for me?

I am so annoyed and upset, sorry I needed t rant and I need some advice.

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

Ive also tried normacol, metamucil and slippery elm and none of those have worked.

Mitzie
02-12-11, 00:45
Have you tried speaking to your doctor they could help with a healthy diet and maybe talk to a counsellor, sorry that you feel this way. Please speak to someone if you feel Like you want to die, then a counsellor can help.

PinkRoxy
02-12-11, 07:00
I went to the supermarket and got these peppermint IBS support tablets that you take before a meal so fingers crossed they might do something.

Trust me Ive tried all sorts of diets, Ive tried cutting out bread, dairy, wheat but it doesnt work I still get bloated.

I havent talked to my new gp about it much at all my original gp left in June and she diagnosed me 5 years ago.

Counsellors! nah they are crap they do nothing.