PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to "No More Panic" ...

Downsinthenorth
02-12-11, 11:29
... all the administrators and everybody who participates.

This site is my lifeline. I have somewhere to come when I need to let off steam or talk about my problems. I know that most people here will understand what I'm going through. And, when things are going well I can try and help others, which makes me feel better about myself.

Happy Tenth Anniversary! :flowers:

gypsywomen
02-12-11, 12:30
d.i.t.o:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

nomorepanic
02-12-11, 13:27
Aww thank you - that means a lot to us all here

pinkdove
02-12-11, 17:17
could'nt agree more :):)

bottleblond
02-12-11, 17:59
:bighug1:

miss polly
02-12-11, 18:04
Totally agree! Thank you NMP!! Apart from the great advice offered, it helps so much to know you're not alone xx

yvonne_uk_98
02-12-11, 20:29
I agree with everyone, thank you nmp, your absolutely awesome. :hugs:

spannerz
02-12-11, 21:14
I don`t come on here often , but i am glad to be a member , it helps to know that there are other people out there with similar problems as me ,and i know there is help right here when i need it , and i want to give a heartfelt thank you to the admins / creators of the site , also i hope everyone has a fabulous christmas and does`nt suffer too bad with anxiety / panic etc , thanks again everyone x

Belleblue
11-12-11, 21:43
So pleased I joined. Thank you to all the admins and helpful members :hugs:

Belle xxx

linjoy
11-12-11, 22:36
I'll second all that thanks to all the NMP team and like suffers you have all been a great help

saro
11-12-11, 22:49
I love this site too :hugs: Ive met some wonderful people.. It really is a great site :hugs:

Sarah :flowers:

macc noodle
11-12-11, 23:09
Yes indeed - an absolute godsend in times of crisis - a comfort and a friend to all those in need ...................

A year ago I was so low from my anxiety that coming here courtesy of Mr Google (see, he is good for some things) has made a massive difference to me.

The people I have had support from and the friends I have made have all helped to make my journey towards recovery so much more bearable.

:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::y esyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yes yes:

Thanks Nicola and crew - we love you ................................

Macc Noodle