PDA

View Full Version : So how we feeling today?

MissSunshine
02-12-11, 17:39
My anxiety is sky high. I'd like to know how we all are

Today I....

Have a pounding heart that I can feel beating through out my body
very short of breath
very lethargic and tired when tho I have had a good nights sleep
very anxious no reason
weak legs
cant stand up for long, have no energy
gas pains in tummy
shaking, espically my hands
generally a low mood like its the end of the world.

Its weird because I have been okay the past few days and all of a sudden I wake up like this.... no reason what so ever

Anxiety! Go away! :mad:

Scottish_lad100
02-12-11, 17:42
As my Psychiatrist says "Anxiety is a BAS***D" ...

i feel crappy today just sooo depressed

charmcc123
02-12-11, 17:44
hun horrid isnt it!!! wish this would leave us all how can our way of thinking leave us????!!! im having a bad day to well week really still have a funny eye and worrying to hell cant cope with it anymore, :( opticians tomorrow to check it worrying dont help just plain ennoying:shrug:

potato11
02-12-11, 17:54
what you resist persists guys!! til you learn more about it....

try welcoming the anxiety, DEMAND that the sensations increase or get worse... see what happens?

i recommend this thread if you haven't seen it already

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91696

miss polly
02-12-11, 18:07
Really bad day today ~ I'm shaky and trembly and my heart's going ten to the dozen. I've got propranolol and I think I'll have to take one shortly. They do help, but I'd rather not resort to them if I can help it. It makes me feel peculiar thinking something's interfering with my heart.

MissSunshine
02-12-11, 18:11
LOL :roflmao:Yes it is a B****D lol the fact the weather is dull isnt helping my mood.

its very horrid. its christmas I want to enjoy the markets and shopping but I cant..

I had floaters in my eye and went for a long optitions appointment where they done all sorts of tests even put dye in my eyes! all turnt out fine so try to think positive!

I often think to myself go on anxiety do your worse.. its like your in control. Thanks will check the link

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:09 ----------

Really bad day today ~ I'm shaky and trembly and my heart's going ten to the dozen. I've got propranolol and I think I'll have to take one shortly. They do help, but I'd rather not resort to them if I can help it. It makes me feel peculiar thinking something's interfering with my heart.

Your having the same symptoms today as me, its good to feel that im not alone but i feel for you, im on my sofa nothing to do yet i feel so anxious?

I am too varey about taking propranol even tho my doc keeps telling me it wil help

Dazza
03-12-11, 15:46
today, not too bad.... quite anxious and worried about heart attacks as usual and have now just diagnosed myself with vasculitis!!!

GEtting lots of random pains all over body, numbness, aches... mostly in arms / legs. and often in lips...everytime i get lips numbess I tell myself ''it's my heart!!!''

margrtking
03-12-11, 15:49
Hello! i felt like killing myself all week but today im real happy. lol GOOD DAYS BAD DAYS AYE!!!

Scottish_lad100
03-12-11, 15:53
^ ditto

miss polly
03-12-11, 16:06
I'm feeling much better today. I'd go so far as to say almost happy! Now if I could only get rid of the HA that's always lurking in the background (if not the foreground!) I'd be sorted.
Hope you're feeling good today MissSunshine!!

crystal17
03-12-11, 18:36
Hello! i felt like killing myself all week but today im real happy. lol GOOD DAYS BAD DAYS AYE!!!

Sounds familiar, on weds was thinking about suicide all day and today excited about Christmas...weird :scared15:

swgrl09
03-12-11, 18:45
I was finally starting to feel better about health, then i woke up wiht breakthrough bleeding/spotting ... now worrying again! :(

MissSunshine
03-12-11, 19:03
I had a panic attack today whilst having dinner :( so another bad day.

I can agree there bad days and good days! we just have to be greatful for the good days I guess.. I am to excited for xmas!

Oh no swgrl.. are you on the pill?have you contacted a doctor? x

swgrl09
03-12-11, 19:46
yeah i am, i called the on call doctor who just blew me off. so frustrating.

vjames
08-01-12, 19:57
I am new to this forum and it is a great relief to know its not just me that feels this way. I have been suffering for 2 years now and recently before xmas went through a bad patch and the panic attacks came back, went back to work but since i have this awful feeling daily and feel like it will never go away no matter how hard i try, really gets me down, but all i think is to take each day as it comes and hopefully one day it will go away!!!!!