PDA

View Full Version : Blogging about my hypochondria, anybody with me?

sxalabarde
01-06-06, 22:33
Hi guys,

I have decided that enough is enough and that I'm going to write down all my worries and publish them on the Internet, so that they stare at me in the face and at everybody else convinced they have a terminal disease.

I'm hoping that eventually my brain will catch up and decide that there is nothing wrong with me at all! I hope it's therapeutic. I'd give anything to stop the anxiety cycle. I just want everything to go back to normal.

I was just wondering if anybody would like to do the same, what's there to lose? In any case, if you want to read mine (I've only just started it) here is the address: http://sylvie-c.blogspot.com/

I go by a different name to remain anonymous (people who know me usually think that I'm really together), but it's really me, honest.

kellynwv
01-06-06, 23:00
I will do this! I think it is a good idea. I will blog about my anxiety, and health anxiety. I will give you the link when I get started.

boy
02-06-06, 03:04
What a brilliant idea! I've always refrained from being specific about my worries in my blog as my friends can see it, and they don't know about it.

Plus, I'm worried I'll mention it and in months when I'm on the brink of dying, look back and think "little did I know, that was The One" *eye roll*

hayles
02-06-06, 08:59
brilliant - love your blog.
It describes me to a t.
since my boyf proposed i have felt exactly the same!

Crazy madness!

Hay x

**whenwillthisend**
02-06-06, 11:31
yeah well done..it too describes how i feel and its something that haunts you and wont let go

sxalabarde
03-06-06, 10:56
Let me know the addresses if you do decide to go ahead with this. It seems to be helping me a lot. So much that I may soon have nothing else to write about... But that's perfectly fine with me :)

shell100
03-06-06, 12:29
Hi there
the way u write is amazing :)
i cant think of anything to say....so here a
HUG
xx

AtmoLav
19-03-08, 10:54
Feel free to check mine out, although it's bloody depressing and full of bad language :o)

http://anxietyistakingover.blogspot.com/

Emira7
19-03-08, 15:24
Loving the blog Autmolav

Its fab! Spot on

Emira
x