PDA

View Full Version : Bloatedness

PinkRoxy
03-12-11, 09:50
I have been struggling with bloatedness on a daily basis for the past 2 years r even more.

I have tried everything under the sun such as aloe vera juice, probiotics, bowel biotics, digestive enxymes and other IBS supplements and am currently trying mintec which is for IBS support.

My gp in the past has given me fibre drinks which is pointless since my bowel habits are usually quite healthy and only sometimes I have constipation and bad bowel pain and loose stools around my monthly cycle time.

Anyway I have also tried cutting out certain food types like bread or dairy and even wheat but that never seems to work. I know its bloatedness because my tummy balloons out and I feel very uncomfortable with irritation and heart burn and farting and stomach aches which can be quite painful.

I have to take enos a antacid as it helps relieves me even though it is bad for you I try and avoid it but sometimes I just have to take it.

I am at my wits end about this I just dont know what else to do I am even trying swimming lengths everyday and brisk walking for cardio exercise but even that doesnt really help.

Does anyone have any advice because I just dont know what to do and I just want to give up, Im in New Zealand so summer is here and a bloated chick in a bikini is not a good look.

Can someone please help I dont think my gp has a magic pill she can prescribe me to make it all go away *sigh*

---------- Post added at 22:50 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

I have also tried peppermint tea

Greenman50
11-12-11, 18:52
Do they not have meds like lansoprazole and omeprazole in new zealand for excess stomach acid ??
My stomach gets bloated unless i take a ppi (lanszoprazole) everyday , its a prescription med to cut down stomach acid which causes my bloating .
Can you not see a doctor for some advice :hugs: