PDA

View Full Version : Acupunture for Anxiety

ellabell
03-12-11, 21:24
Hi all, I suffer with GAD, am currently taking meds but have recently been considering acupunture to deal with the anxiety. Just thought I would put a post on here to see if I get any feedback about having it. Any replies gratefully received :shrug: x

fluff
05-12-11, 14:50
hey ellabell
good name like me! im getting acupunture 2moro for a slightly different reason but i let ya know how it goes :hugs:

Geoff2301
05-12-11, 14:57
Hi all, I suffer with GAD, am currently taking meds but have recently been considering acupunture to deal with the anxiety. Just thought I would put a post on here to see if I get any feedback about having it. Any replies gratefully received :shrug: x
Tried it a few years back....... can't honestly say it helped at all.

Tish
05-12-11, 15:52
My GP practices acupunture so I asked him if I could have it for anxiety. He said 'no', it doesn't work x

emmasaurus
05-12-11, 20:06
i treated myself to a weekly acupuncture session for several months at the beginning of the year... it didn't help with my anxiety, but it did help to ease the anxiety-driven tension headaches i was struggling with. x

ellabell
11-12-11, 22:46
Thankyou everyone for your feed back. Might leave it for a bit, research it a bit more maybe ! Was wondering about hypnosis too !! Who knows eh.... always looking for something to free me completley from anx !! :)