PDA

View Full Version : Been Feeling ill

panicattack247
04-12-11, 02:12
Hi about 5 weeks ago I had a sore swolen throat for about 2 days and it went away, then 3 weeks ago, i had a sore swolen throat for 5 days and it didnt go away so i got some penicillin and it went away, but the moment i finished the programme it came back, so i started on it again. it went away again. but right at the end of the second penicillin programme, the last 4 days I have had a chronic headache and really sore eyes, like when I move them they really hurt, I have been having brown urine the last two days, never had that before, and I fainted yesterday after I got up from a nap. Ive had the sweats too and my kidneys hurt

Is it an STD? or something else?

swgrl09
04-12-11, 02:21
You may be dehydrated ... drink loads of water if your urine is that dark. That also could cause you to faint.

panicattack247
04-12-11, 02:22
You may be dehydrated ... drink loads of water if your urine is that dark. That also could cause you to faint.

thats what im hoping haha, i havent really been drinking too much lately

swgrl09
04-12-11, 02:24
also i've been battling a cold for the past month ish now too ... it's such a pain, i had similar symptoms of sore throat that got better then came back over and over again. It must just be that we're run down. I've started some vitamin C supplements, hoping for the best. Hope you feel better!

panicattack247
04-12-11, 02:34

also it was amoxycillin not penicillin but its the same thing yeah?

swgrl09
04-12-11, 02:56
both are antibiotics, at least! I don't know much beyond that. I was on azithromycin, but it still came back again. Didn't feel like going through the stomach issues with it again, so I'm just riding it out I guess!

PinkRoxy
04-12-11, 04:09
Have you been to the gp about any of those symptoms?

I take it brown is very dehydrated urine even though mine usually looks light yellow to clear because I always try to keep my bladder healthy by flushing it out with regular intake of water.

The head, eyes and throat sound like it could be sinus allergies to me as for your urine it could mean dehydration if you arent drinking much water, and it doesnt burn when you go ad it doesnt feel sore when you go or after you have been.

panicattack247
04-12-11, 05:47
Have you been to the gp about any of those symptoms?

I take it brown is very dehydrated urine even though mine usually looks light yellow to clear because I always try to keep my bladder healthy by flushing it out with regular intake of water.

The head, eyes and throat sound like it could be sinus allergies to me as for your urine it could mean dehydration if you arent drinking much water, and it doesnt burn when you go ad it doesnt feel sore when you go or after you have been.

i drank a bottle of water and my urine is a lot lighter now.

kirstynic
04-12-11, 05:48
My urine is dark when I am poorly and not drinking enough, I had a tummy big a few weeks ago and was to scared to drink to much incase I was sick and my urine was pretty dark then. Try drinking lots of water to see if it helps. Could be worth going to your doctors for a urine test to check you don't have a infection. But today drink drink drink xx

panicattack247
04-12-11, 09:52
i dont understand how i could have an infection tho.