PDA

View Full Version : vaginal itching

PinkRoxy
04-12-11, 04:52
Ok I usually get this before, during and after my period.

Lately I have been getting it alot and I thought I had some sort of vaginal infection so Ive been trying to thorougly clean myself down there sorry tmi. But somehow it makes it feel worse. I feel a burning sensation and its very itchy and now I dont know how to get rid of it and dont want to go on antibiotics for it.

Ive been swimming alot lately and Ive noticed it itches and gets worse while I'm wet and in the water.

I dont know if its a period thing or not but its been happening for a couple of weeks continuously now.

I dont want to go into a pharmacy or mention it to my gp face to face unless I absolutely have to.

Also I am not sexually active right now.

swgrl09
04-12-11, 15:17
I don't know, it sounds like maybe a yeast infection. You can get those without having sex. I haven't had one (knock on wood) though.

PinkRoxy
04-12-11, 20:52
I thought it could be something like that but I didnt think the symptoms were that bad enough.

fluff
04-12-11, 22:25
go to the docs just incase it something hopefully nothing best to check

PinkRoxy
05-12-11, 02:33
yeah I know. I see my gp next Monday so if I bild up the courage to mention it to her then I should be able to get it sorted.

PinkRoxy
12-12-11, 08:31
ok this it TMI I am sorry.

But yesterday the itching was soooo bad I had to go to the toilet and try and scrap myself with toilet paper and scratched till I bleed and now today its all sore and still bloody itchy :mad: This isnt the first time its happened either. It just drives me nuts.