PDA

View Full Version : Relationship anxiety

debbsi
05-12-11, 10:28
Hi
Just wanted some other peoples opinions - Me and DH have had some relationship problems over the last few years - ie drifting apart and me totally losing my sex drive. Anyway things hit rock bottom about 3 months ago - and suddenly we found that this caused us to talk proprley about our marriage and we sorted things out - I feel like Ive fallen in love with him all over again - our sex life has been resurected and all is good - in my opinion.
However some of our past problems were to do with he internet activity so I installed a key logger. Now I know that it is really untrusting of me but I have had cause to be untrusting.
So I have checked it over these last 3 months and noticed that he doesnt check out other women on facebook anymore but has been chatting to other women on facebook poker. Its all very harmless Im sure but its all very flirty - eg 'you look like my future wife' was one of his cheesy chat up lines.
I just wondered is there something lacking in our marriage for him to do this - I mean we went away for a 'dirty' weekend for our anniversary and he was doing this the evening we got home whilst I was sat in the same room!!!
Any opinions greatly appreciated - its quite upsetting - but I cant talk to him about this!