PDA

View Full Version : my day :(

charmcc123
05-12-11, 18:32
hi ya hope your all happy and getting through the day, im so down in dumps, i have a cold and eyes feel so tiered and stressed, im trying to stop worrying all the time a trying to think about my memory of what i did last week 2 weeks ago and hubby has told me off cause im asking him things what did we do tuesday so i can see how long he waits and he struggles so im guessing maybe im over thinking, im still trying to get over the fact i think i have a brain tumor grrrrrrr! then avoiding dr google but decided to put news on and they put on portsmouth hospital reasearch on brain cancer aaaahhhhhhh and in car a family member mention his friend in his 60s is dying of brain tumor oh my god seriously pleas go away i cant cope, you see the thing is ive got this thing i think its a sign and flown blown panic is going on, im tempted to ask my daughts nuero surgeon on saturday my worries but i think he will look at me and say um what??????? i really need to get a grip of this why have i had a personality transplant 7 moths ago i so really want me back!!! so sorry for doing this i hold it in and just want to cry at the moment