PDA

View Full Version : Skipped beats and wind

Meg37
06-12-11, 04:06
Hi

I hope this isn't too odd but I've been awake now for ages and I really do not want to panic about this if I can help it! Does anyone notice if they suffer from more skipped heart beats if they have a lot of trapped wind? My tummy has been getting increasingly painful and windy and I can feel stuff moving around and I'm convinced a heart palpitation has woken me up! I'm paranoid about this as about three months ago I had an awful run of them where I was woken up every night for about a month with them for hours at a time and it coincided with bad acid and wind. I am under a lot of stress at the minute, got four essays to hand in in the next ten days and to be honest I can't concentrate on doing them!
Anyway, I'm sat here wide awake in bed checking my pulse for minutes at a time and in the end I know I will end up making it happen! I just wondered if anyone ever feels the same.

Many thanks if you have taken the time to read this.

katielou80
06-12-11, 06:16
this is such a funny post.....and my answer is YES 100%. Even my dr admitted it that the top of your stomach, if it spasms it creates skipped beats!!! read some of my posts ive been suffering constantly since oct 2010. loads a minute, i get a pain and a rumbling under my left breast. i can reassure you 101% your fine. stop worrying x

Meg37
06-12-11, 11:13
Thanks for the replys :D it's always nice to know you aren't going crackers and there is someone out there who understands!

helloKtty
07-12-11, 01:52
Thank you so much for this thread and its replies :D I have had palpitations for the past five years...sometimes I can deal with them and sometimes (like tonight) i feel like i'm just going to keel over and die!

This thread was exactly what i needed to help me relax since I have the exact same thung at the moment

Meg37
11-12-11, 18:03
Hi

I just wanted to carry this thread on a bit because I am still having a few problems. After quite a viscous week of anxiety I am now really really bloated to the point I am breathing out my chest. When I go for a walk and stop I get palpitations. I am pretty convinced it has more to do with the bloatedness than my Heart but it still tips me over the edge! Anyway I guess I am just looking for reassurance again! Sorry to keep on.