PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety about my birthday

Purple Fish
06-12-11, 12:12
Hi all,

It's that time again and I don't mean christmas! It's my birthday tomorrow and I get just as anxious. I just want everything to be ok.

There's 11 of us going out for a meal tomorrow night (family) some of them annoying! I just worry sometimes before it's even the event and I'm even getting the old anxiety symptoms (dizziness).

I think I know it will all go ok but I can't help it.

:shrug:

pinkdove
06-12-11, 12:25
happy birthday for tommorow, i know how you feel, i coul'nt go out for a meal for months even with family, like you i was worried i would pass out because i got dizzy, i slowly satrted to get better, and i can now go out when i want to eat, however at first i would really worry before i went, but it always went ok, and finally i started to enjoy it again, i never thought i would, so i hope you manage to have a good time tomorrow, i'm sure you will have, take it easy x

Purple Fish
06-12-11, 12:47
Thanks, I am alot better than I was a few years ago. I'll be ok after a glass of wine!

HeadInAJar
06-12-11, 16:47
Happy birthday for tomorrow too :) Mine is coming up in a month and its not appealing to me at all. I dont have to worry about going out as I have no social life but still not looking forward to it lol.