PDA

View Full Version : chest pain, short of breathe

xJust_Sarahx
06-12-11, 14:44
Hi
yesterday i was just sitting at the computer and i could feel myself getting really hot and then my heart started pounding and i was in the house by myself and i got so scared i couldnt breathe and i called 999
anyway she said to come to a&e but i couldnt because of my 3 kids.

Today i have really bad chest pain and liek an ache under my left breast and a pain thats there constant in the same place on my back (like oppsite my heart type thing).
I feel really short of breathe and just really on edge.

I am stressed on a daily basis with 3 young kids and the way i am and all different things, is it possible that stress can cause you to be feeling like struggling to breathe everday? cos u cant relax and with the way i am with my anxiety.

Is there anyway i can just never catch my breathe and die, im just so terrified.

kirstynic
06-12-11, 15:56
I am exactly the same at the moment have had it pretty constant since 8am yesterday, around and below my left breast area and into my shoulder. Doctor listened to my chest and did my pulse but still got it :( and scared

shanlynn1012
07-12-11, 00:58
Meee I am obsedessed with my breathing feels like my chest sqeezes or something. I started to work out to prove i could and that helps. But I still feel like i have labored breathing and I am obsesssed. Aghh kids at home too almost went to the Er last month..