PDA

View Full Version : Zoloft, Sertraline

kellynwv
02-06-06, 17:03
I am going to start taking it. Anyone take it? I am also on a beta blocker and clorazepate.

Thanks.

kellynwv
05-06-06, 13:39
Well the first day I was on it, I felt better. I hope and pray that it works for me. I though it took 4 weeks to kick in? I also hope I don't gain too much weight, but it feels so good not to be afriad of everything!

kellynwv
09-06-06, 18:01
Well I have been on it for a week.

The first two days I Felt better (other then a headache). The next few I was very nervous. My Chest was hurting and my left arm went numb. I think I am having bad indegestion. I have also noticed my normal resting heart rate was in the 90's and now it is in the 70's! I move my dose up to 50 mg tomorrow.

kellynwv
10-06-06, 14:38
Thanks so much for your support.

I take 50 mg today and I am a bit nervous..but excited also. I can't wait to feel beter!

kellynwv
10-06-06, 16:47
Hi deb!

I have noticed I am having minor palpiations since I started Zoloft. Did you ever feel any? I am not worried about it though. Before I changed my diet I would get them all the time and they said they were harmless.

Thanks.

kellynwv
11-06-06, 02:36
hmmm strange...

where did deb's posts go? It looks like I am talking to myself LOL

Debb
11-06-06, 13:04
Sorry Kelly, I seemed to have upset too many people. So I 've decided not to post and removed the posts so not to upset anyone else.
I wish you well...hang in there...and to answer your question I had palpitations for almost 20 years, had many EKG's and testing done by a cardiologist who assured me it was nothing to worry about, it was due to my anxiety and nervessness...I was on no meds back then.

Debb

kellynwv
11-06-06, 14:47
Thanks Deb.

If you want to keep in touch my e-mail is kelly.lynn.porter@gmail.com.

I am sorry you will not be posting here anymore

I am glad you cared enough to reply to this topic.