PDA

View Full Version : Lady problems...

madeuprolemodel
07-12-11, 14:59
Hello im abit scared because i am now on day 15 of my period and it is still heavy and very very red... ive been under alot of stress so i was just wondering if that was maybe why i am having such a long period?

has anyone else had this?

kaythescamp
07-12-11, 17:31
Me too.ive been on my period for 2 months now really heavy.im not on any contraception.i think mine is hormonall problem.since coming of implant in my arm last year they just come and go when they want.im hoping this long one is it sorting its self out.but you know whats normall for you and if u want to speak to the dr they can give you pills to stop it.im not the best for advice lol but your not alone

debs71
07-12-11, 17:53
Hi Hun,

Gee, sorry that you are having such a long menstraution. I know it is not much consolation, but for the record this is fairly common, certainly not unheard of. I don't personally have experience of this, as my periods tend to quite short if anything (3-4 days) but I know stress can cause the body/hormones to go haywire.

What I would say is that if the bleeding continues for much longer, to see your doctor, as having that amount of blood loss can cause a drop in your haemoglobin levels (anaemia) and you may need a blood test just to check it out.

Try not to be too concerned, and if things carry on, do see your doc.xxxxxx:hugs:

bronte
07-12-11, 19:26
hi there stress made my periods go haywire and longer x

Liliana83
07-12-11, 19:29
15 days straight? I personally have never heard of one having it for that many days in a row. Best advice..make an appointment with your gyno. :flowers:

And perhaps it is stress related...try to relax yourself..

Anxious_gal
08-12-11, 01:36
I've never had that happen to me.
I wonder what causes it?
Ya see your doctor if you haven't or if it's a totally new for you.