PDA

View Full Version : eyes

Em.ma
07-12-11, 18:09
when i shut my eyes and re open them underneath my right one i can feel like a lumpy twitchy feeling. just below my eye. i can also feel the feeling when i dont close my eyes without the twitch.

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:25 ----------

also got pain un upper right gum. worried its all related and i have cancer.

duke246810
07-12-11, 19:43
Hi Emma,

I have this twitchy feeling all the time! Annoying but completely harmless, and i know its worrying but just remember it doesnt mean anything :) x

Em.ma
07-12-11, 19:59
Thank you Beth. I have such a massive headache and achy gum now lol- dont know how much more i can deal with feeling ill all the time! grr

---------- Post added at 19:59 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

and my nose hurts to around the outsides

duke246810
07-12-11, 19:59
Yeah same lol, i always get a headache at the end of the day :/
I guess weve just got to learn to deal with it :(

Em.ma
07-12-11, 20:06
:( i guess so x
last night i scratred my hand in my sleep again and its really sore. i do this all the time even though i keep my nails short. worry it will ruin my skin lol

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

i scratred my self so bad a few months ago i still have the mark from it. ive tried gloves but they just come off in the night on there own.

duke246810
07-12-11, 20:09
Its fine honestly, i always do that.
Emma i a box of books fell on my head today and hit my temple and now i feel dizzy i think ive got a bleed to the brain :( and i breathed in loads and loads of nail varnish remover in a non ventilated room :(

Em.ma
07-12-11, 20:11
dont worry. ive breathed in bottle of bleach in a non ventilated room- doesnt do any harm.
at the bus stop today there was a petrol smell with scared me lol.
dw about ur head- ive hit my head 10 times on a 80mph rocket lanuch rollercoaster and still live to tell the tale. and had a massive rock thrown at my head and still have the lump from it :) its honestly fine x